Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com

2 posters

Go down

which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com  Empty which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com

Post  jhovarie Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:06 pm

hey i know this two website mate i have account i adhitz.com but i never earn even 1 cent and about bidvertizer.com i review it a while a go the good things about bidvertizer.com it has low minimum cashout but the bad is that pay per click is very slow its just $0.01 per click not so good. may i ask if adhitz.com better than bidvertizer.com please share your experience.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 774

Back to top Go down

which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com  Empty Re: which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com

Post  lordvizer Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:48 pm

jhovarie wrote:hey i know this two website mate i have account i adhitz.com but i never earn even 1 cent and about bidvertizer.com i review it a while a go the good things about bidvertizer.com it has low minimum cashout but the bad is that pay per click is very slow its just $0.01 per click not so good. may i ask if adhitz.com better than bidvertizer.com please share your experience.
will both give low output=$ not $$$ Sad if you like use this one if you know how to make it with PHP code http://www.adscaptcha.com
lordvizer
lordvizer
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 2478

http://www.easyhits4u.com/customsplash/27074/

Back to top Go down

which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com  Empty Re: which is better adhitz.com or bidvertizer.com

Post  jhovarie Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 pm

hey dude why did you gave me that link is that related to my question? Razz i think that site is paid to write captcha.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lordvizer Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 am

jhovarie wrote:hey dude why did you gave me that link is that related to my question? Razz i think that site is paid to write captcha.
xD every time i am giving you the best but you keep saying about the old bad stuff xD that site have 3 way of getting you payed
1:easy captcha and the key word you are the one how insert it in the system like this{click,pay}so it is too easy to work and will pays you 0.003$ to 0.005$.
2:easy fit slide you match a photo and will pays you 0.005$
3: 10sec video and click finish will pays you 0.01 to 0.03
but have no refer system Sad
all other ADs sites are really bad bro you need too much ppl click to you so you can get 5$
lordvizer
lordvizer
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 2478

http://www.easyhits4u.com/customsplash/27074/

Back to top Go down

Post  jhovarie Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am

ah ok dude i thought its only paid to write captcha because of its domain name.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum