Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why pig is prohibited on your religion?

3 posters

Go down

why pig is prohibited on your religion? Empty why pig is prohibited on your religion?

Post  jhovarie Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Hello mates i ask this question because i know not all christian are eating pig and i love to hear your answer.

why you eat pig and why do you not eat pig?
please answer according to your religion.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 774

Back to top Go down

why pig is prohibited on your religion? Empty Re: why pig is prohibited on your religion?

Post  Guianris19 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 am

I'm a Christian fellow and I like pork. I know Muslim folk that's eating pork also. it's always depends on you.

not sure if we have a Muslim brother active to this site. Maybe we can ask them. And I hope they won't get offended.
Guianris19
Guianris19
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 744

Back to top Go down

why pig is prohibited on your religion? Empty Re: why pig is prohibited on your religion?

Post  BenZx23 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 pm

I like pork im Christian but here the religion calles SABADISTA are not eating prok i dont know why.

BenZx23
Online Member
Online Member

Points $ : 329

Back to top Go down

Post  jhovarie Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Guianris19 wrote:I'm a Christian fellow and I like pork. I know Muslim folk that's eating pork also. it's always depends on you.

not sure if we have a Muslim brother active to this site. Maybe we can ask them. And I hope they won't get offended.

Well im a muslim Very Happy Smile so we dont eat pork its because it is prohibited to as and it is one of the belief of islam we belief that eating pork is prohibited.. we must fallow the teaching of our prophet muhammad (PBUH) and also eating pork is prohibited in our holy Quran... same with christian they also have their own belief ... sample of that is just crosify in the cross to save the sin of people in muslim we believe pork is prohibited.

you know i found youtube video explaining that why pig is prohibited?
its because pig is scavenger, and the food of pig only digest in 4 hours compare to cow it taks 12 hours to digest if im not mistaken..
i found this before in youtube... try to searh "why pig is prohibited" sorry i cant search it because i have very slow internet connection.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 774

Back to top Go down

Post  Guianris19 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 am

Thanks for your reply jhovarie.. Now I know.. You have a good point there bro! cheers
Guianris19
Guianris19
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 744

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down