Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the best food to increase red blood?

3 posters

Go down

what is the best food to increase red blood? Empty what is the best food to increase red blood?

Post  jhovarie Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

hello mates i have a simple question what is the food that can help as to increase red blood? i ask this because i have a symptoms that my red blood is lesser that white blood. Crying or Very sad

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 774

Back to top Go down

what is the best food to increase red blood? Empty Re: what is the best food to increase red blood?

Post  Guianris19 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 am

IRON-RICH FOODS

- red meat, organ meat such as kidney and livers, beans, lentils, dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach and kale, dried prunes, dried raisins and egg yolks, according to MedlinePlus.

FOLIC ACID-RICH FOODS

- breads and cereals, green leafy vegetables, such as kale and spinach, dried beans, peas and nuts

VITAMIN B-12-RICH FOODS

- beef liver, fish, red meat, eggs, milk, dairy products, fortified breakfast cereals and nutritional yeasts

Hope info above will help us all. Thanks!
Guianris19
Guianris19
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 744

Back to top Go down

what is the best food to increase red blood? Empty Re: what is the best food to increase red blood?

Post  jhovarie Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

nice thanks for your reply i already found some article from net and your response is almost thesame with it.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 774

Back to top Go down

Post  BenZx23 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:35 am

for me i prefer Bitter Gourd Twisted Evil

BenZx23
Online Member
Online Member

Points $ : 329

Back to top Go down

Post  Guianris19 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 am

@ jhovarie - I get this from the web as well.. LOL!!

bounce
Guianris19
Guianris19
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 744

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down