Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money?

2 posters

Go down

renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money? Empty renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money?

Post  jhovarie Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 am

Hello guys i have account in http://www.doyouwantmorebux.com/ after i received payment from their site i rented 3 referrals and it cost $0.5000. every rented referral do you think renting referral increase our earning or waste of money?

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 774

Back to top Go down

renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money? Empty Re: renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money?

Post  lordvizer Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 am

0.5$ each this is too much i hope you make that money back at less xD most of RR are not good if you have membership they will give you batter RR but with out membership they will give you the worst pll Sad sorry to say that but i think you have the low cost sites use that money to make DR and if you need help in traffic i can make you a good deal ok
lordvizer
lordvizer
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Points $ : 2478

http://www.easyhits4u.com/customsplash/27074/

Back to top Go down

renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money? Empty Re: renting referal in ptc site you will earn or you lost money?

Post  jhovarie Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 am

before i rented referral from their site i already upgraded to their site and they gave me good referral but i dont know if my money will come back.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lordvizer Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 pm

i hope they will be active to you van make some money but batter to get DR and hope they will make some purchase like this you earn faster
lordvizer
lordvizer
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jhovarie Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Lets see if i earn from renting referral i will rent again and if i lost money from renting referral i will never rent again... yes im making Direct referral but its hard to get because many of online earner are selfish after you gave them your ref they just remove your referral link and sign up directly to the site.

jhovarie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lordvizer Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 pm

jhovarie wrote:Lets see if i earn from renting referral i will rent again and if i lost money from renting referral i will never rent again... yes im making Direct referral but its hard to get because many of online earner are selfish after you gave them your ref they just remove your referral link and sign up directly to the site.
some good PTC sites use cookies for this problem so even if they deleted your name you still be the upper line and when it is coming to make a down line i have some co-op ADs with too much site and i sale traffic but monthly 4 month min
like you pay me some thing like 6.50$ a month and i deliver 12000 to 16000 hit in the month
but keep in mind it will start slow then every day you will receive more like this you make too much DR
lordvizer
lordvizer
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down